Pendram NcArluff's Beauty Rock Closet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introductions (Who's the Glad-Handing Dandy?)

2 posters

Go down

Introductions (Who's the Glad-Handing Dandy?) Empty Introductions (Who's the Glad-Handing Dandy?)

Post  Bill Bruford: Drums Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:59 pm

Since this is the true friendboard, in this thread I will make the introductions as new users arrive.

Plonk you all know as my beloved lady friend. "Lady Friend" is also probably my favorite Byrds song. Plonk is a nickname for her fave Ronnie Lane.

Potholes is our great friend Lisa. She's a lot of fun.

Choogle is the personification of good times and his name is Gabe.

Everybody shake hands!
Bill Bruford: Drums
Admin

https://rockcloset.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Introductions (Who's the Glad-Handing Dandy?) Empty Re: Introductions (Who's the Glad-Handing Dandy?)

Post  Plonk Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:00 pm

We might want to tell some more friends about this place.
Also, when are we going to get that crazy synth? I think we can just get rid of the oven and install it there. That way we have to walk even less when we want a beer while making music!
Plonk
Plonk

Back to top Go down

Introductions (Who's the Glad-Handing Dandy?) Empty Re: Introductions (Who's the Glad-Handing Dandy?)

Post  Bill Bruford: Drums Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:08 pm

I've been slow on telling everyone I know because I want there to be a whole bunch more threads so people are impressed when they arrive and they'll think like "Hey wow, this is clearly the most happening forum out there" but without it being too intimidating which is why I'm not moving too fast.

Speaking of fast, that's how I want that synthesizer! (As in I wish I could have it right now rather than later or never.)
Admin

https://rockcloset.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum